Monday 1 May 2017

[challenge] Clean Sweep ARC



Clean Sweep ARC Challenge


Or, My Attempt To Raise That Netgalley Review Percentage


This month I will be participating in caffeinatedbookreviewer's Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. I will attempt to read as many ARCs, in my case from Netgalley, as possible in this month of May. These will all be eARCs read on my Kindle and will be mostly of the YA and fantasy genres. Because I have my university exams at the end of the month, my goals here are modest.

You can read the full rules and join in the fun yourself <here>. 


#Goals


I want to read a total of six ARCs. 

I want to read the following:




Assassin's Fate, Robin Hobb. 

This is the last book in the Fitz and the Fool trilogy, set in 
Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings universe and I was so thrilled
to receive an ARC of this book.

Joyride, Vol 1

This is one of my rare forays into graphic novels. It's about a girl who steals a spaceship and is under Netgalley's LGBT+ section, so I'm excited to read this.

Sucktown, Alaska, Craig Dirkes

I get the feeling that this book is either going to be a complete hit or a complete miss for me. It's about a guy being a reporter in a very boring town. 

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, Gail Honeyman

Eleanor Oliphant is not completely fine, until an act of kindness changes her life.



The Evaporation of Sofi Snow, Mary Weber

I am so pumped for this one. It's futuristic, has a female online virtual gamer, has fights and blackmailing. What more could I want?

More of Me, Kathryn Evans

The idea behind this one is a bit odd: every year Teva splits in two and the copy stays at the same age. And Teva's sick of it. 




Updates

Hopefully these are some reasonable goals. I'll most likely post an update halfway through May and another at the end. I'll also have a Clean Sweep ARC Challenge shelf on Goodreads, which I'll add these to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment