Wednesday 25 January 2017

Review Policy

As of January 2017,

Emails may be sent to atlasrisings at gmail dot com

I accept eBooks & eARCs, self-published books, print copies & print ARCs. I do not accept audiobooks.

Genres
I prefer:

  • YA
  • Fantasy 
  • Sci-Fi
  • LGBT+
  • Dystopian
  • Steampunk/Victorian

I also occasionally read:
  • Contemporary
  • Historical fiction
  • Philosophy & popular philosophy
  • Popular science
With a particular interest in anything that is based on myths, dragons and involves swords. I withhold the right to decline any kind of novel, for any reason.

Reviews
If I accept a book, it does not guarantee a review, although I will do my absolute best to read and review every book I accept in a timely and acceptable fashion. I am dedicated to giving honest, and sometimes critical, reviews. This means they will not always be positive, in which case I will state clearly why - such a book, may after all, suit someone else far better. My writing manner will be professional yet casual, and never rude or derogatory towards an author. 

Each of my reviews includes: 
  • Rating out of five
  • Quotes
  • Book photo
  • Brief plot overview
  • Initial impression
  • Likes
  • Dislikes
  • Summary

No comments:

Post a Comment